Stockholm is beautiful! We made it to Stockholm yesterday afternoon (Friday) after a long day of airports and travel. Our flights were great though... And most importantly my luggage arrived! We even had special treatment in London with a greeter at the gate who escorted John and I by car to our next terminal which was several buildings away ... We love American Airlines!
After a meeting with our event managers here, we met Caroline and 3 of our early arrival delegates for dinner at Pontus By The Sea, a great restaurant on the water across from our hotel. The weather was nice and brisk... Great for the 10 minute walk there and back.
The Grand hotel is amazing as well.... Other than my bathroom flooding last night- a least it was my room and not a delegates! The hotel staff quickly moved me to a new room! It really is a beautiful hotel... It's where the Pulitzer prize winners stay...very " grand".
Today (Saturday) Caroline, John and I met then greeted some early arrivals. I'm just getting things organized for the week. Most everyone will be here by tonight's dinner.
I will try to post some pictures soon... So far I love it! And just about everyone you see here is very attractive... Beautiful people everywhere!
Cheers!
10 years ago

3 comments:
So glad you had a safe trip and your luggage arrived in tow!! Blog often so that the "world less traveled" crowd can keep up and live vicariously through you! Much Love, Lisa
Glad you made it.... worried about your flights on our way to the airport on Thursday!! Be careful and keep and eye on John!!
Love,
Shelly
Sounds very "grand" - can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment