Monday, September 8, 2008

Stockholm - Day 4 (Monday)






Well, as you can tell from the pictures above and my hair - it has been misting/raining for most of our time in Stockholm. The city is still beautiful, but I'm sure it's even nicer without the clouds and wet weather.

After our morning meetings, I walked around the old town this afternoon. We then had a cocktail boat cruise (the 2 pictures above that I'm in were taken on the cruise.) It was great - and as I mentioned before, our group is really great! I've really enjoyed getting to know folks in the group and there are even 5 of us who are Ole Miss grads!! Lots of Mississippi connections!

The picture of the building is our hotel and the other is overlooking the harbor right outside our hotel. Sorry for not having captions - I need to figure out how to do that when I have time!

Good night!
Blewett

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I want to go to the ice bar...

Sophie's world said...

It looks amazing! Sounds like you're having a great time as well!

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are having a great trip... I am so jealous. I have seen that ice bar on a travel show. It seems fun. Be safe and have fun... keep us updated!