

Saturday night our group of 32 early arrivals had dinner in the old town at Fem Sma Hus which means five small houses. The restaurant is several hundred years old.... Very neat place. Afterwards about 20 of us went to the Ice Bar....picture above. Everything in the bar was ice including the glasses...They give you coats and gloves (which I'm sure had not been cleaned in a while! Needless to say I showered as soon as I got back to my room!) You can only stay 30 minutes, but that was plenty!
Sunday the group took a 45 minute boat ride to the King's summer palace Drottningholm outside of Stockholm (also pictured above). The countryside here is beautiful...
Sunday night was our official opening event for the week- the arrival dinner which was at the hotel. Our group is great so that will make the week even better!
Today (Monday) meetings begin. Tonight we have a cocktail boat cruise on the Baltic whichshould be amazing.... Hopefully the weather will be nice!

No comments:
Post a Comment